Educational Psychology Assessment
These assessments are conducted by our educational psychologists and assessors.
An educational psychology assessment assessment includes:
- Scholastic testing for reading accuracy, comprehension, phonics and spelling, mathematics and written work.
- Assessing of cognition, verbal and non-verbal intelligence, applied skills of visual and auditory memory and processing abilities.
- Diagnosing dyslexia, dysgraphia and/or dyscalculia.
- Clinical observation of specific learning and emotional issues, such as ADD/ADHS, autism, Asperger’s, anxiety, dyspraxia, etc.
- Visual memory.
- $980 - includes full written report