Reader Writer Assessment
A reader-writer assessment is usually indicated when:
- Your child has slow or illegible handwriting, has poor spelling, or complains of a sore arm or hand with prolonged writing.
- An overall reluctance for written work.
- Wide discrepancy between your child’s oral ability and written output.
- The teachers and / or your child reports that he or she can never finish his written tests within the time limit. The teachers may comment that the work completed was of a good quality. However, the grade/marks were significantly compromised due to the time constraints.
- Your child shows dyslexic tendencies and is unable to read or understand test questions.
- Certain medical or psychological conditions.
$1350 - includes full written report
Make an enquiry or book an assessment